Sign in to follow this  

Strange Motorcycle Monument

No, it is not the Husky in the desert. I was in the Orkney Islands last week off the northern coast of Scotland. While driving around, I saw this in some guy's yard by the road. Very strange. The head looks like one of those spinning vents you see on some buildings. Hahaha. Thought you guys might be interested. I didn't see any other motorcycles the whole time I was on the island. Just farm tractors.

Wierd Monument

No, it is not the Husky in the desert. I was in the Orkney Islands last week off the northern coast of Scotland. While driving around, I saw this in some guy's yard by the road. Very strange. The head looks like one of those spinning vents you see on some buildings. Hahaha. Thought you guys might be interested. I didn't see any other motorcycles the whole time I was on the island. Just farm tractors.

Wierd Monument

what husky in the desert?

out here in so. cal, there is this memorial in the middle of the desert with an old school husky cementend to the ground as well as a pair of boots and a bunch of plaques surrounding it. 1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

what husky in the desert?

Here is a little info behind it. If you get the chance it is a nice ride and a good spot to stop for a break. Husky link

Wierd Monument

That's damn funny!