Sign in to follow this  

New to thumpertalk and 4 strokes

I just bought a 2001 Yamaha WR250 yesterday... I rode it up and down the block maybe twice... and I think I'm in love lol. My brother gf has a TT-R250 and I rode that once and knew I needed a 4 stroke.. (I was on an '01 KTM 125sx at the time) I learned how to ride on an '82 xr500, and also on an 83 yz125... so needless to say... this is by far my favorite!! i have a picture of it but idk how to post it.. I just signed up do I not have privelages yet?

Welcome aboard!!! :banghead::banghead: .

You'll find plenty of way to open her up here. Is she stock or modded?

now that you got a WR I reccomend getting a tank and seat from an 01-02 yz250f for your bike. I recently got one for mine and the bike handles so much better. But good luck and welcome

she has an fmf pipe, real nice, and right now all yzf plastics, tank, and a gripper seat... im gonna at least put the wr front plate and rear fender, bc i like having the headlight and tail light.. how do i post a picture?

Well I have been out in the garage, I put the wr rear fender in, now i have my tail light.. I alsoput some blue grips on, the other ones were old and dirty, and my birthday is in november so im going to get the graphics kit, and put the wr gas tank back on... welp.. here she is folks.. (Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl)

http://photobucket.com/albums/v237/xmyheart1215/?action=view&current=Picture349.jpg

Your comments are appreciated

Looks like a very nice condition bike for an '01! Not even that much paint rubbed off on the frame... Get rid of the NY sticker on the front plate, and also get some graphics (but you already said that). Where in AZ are you at??

well seeing as how i lived in NY for 12 years, and me and my bf love the yankees, i put that sticker there yesterday lol..and i like it.. Im in Glendale.. what about you?

Haha- well, I guess you can leave it on then :banghead: I'm way over in southeast Mesa... pretty much the other side of the world.

Nice!!! and nice to see another Thumpette :banghead: .

Haha- well, I guess you can leave it on then :banghead: I'm way over in southeast Mesa... pretty much the other side of the world.

Yeah my friend lives there it takes about an hour to get there... about 20 minutes past you, queen valley or something.. fun riding and camping.. its way out there theres like a river with tadpoles and stuff too.. pretty neat.. we usually just go to lake pleasent