Sign in to follow this  

Wyoming Riding Pictures

Well the snow is starting to fly, so I'll be switching my motorbike for my snowmobile pretty soon. I thought I would post some scenery pictures from some of the rides this summer so you could see a little of Wyoming. All these pictures come from rides that start right from my back yard, just to make you a little jealous.

c9bee487.jpg

f6c794b7.jpg

27ef9f37.jpg

f718be99.jpg

7f3b9a6e.jpg

2e107cfd.jpg

3782c58a.jpg

2b843242.jpg

463d1c84.jpg

bfb7de1f.jpg

Motorbikes027Medium.jpg

834775f9.jpg

28810f40.jpg

414654df.jpg

Here are a few more pics. The first two are from Moab, the others are from the St. Anthony Sand Dunes.

21ccfda1.jpg

a56038f0.jpg

f90c5818.jpg

43081d98.jpg

abc09e93.jpg

Here are a couple more. The first pic shows where my house is, so I guess you could say this is my backyard.

2e9b62af.jpg

3ca886ad.jpg

Cubby041Medium.jpg

Bear6Medium.jpg

Bear2Medium.jpg

Some of that looks familiar, You ride in the Big Horns around Burgess Junction?

hell i need to move back to nebraska them were the good ol days now all i got is a 400 acre soon-to-be walmart construction site :banghead: but it wont be there forever :banghead:

Some of that looks familiar, You ride in the Big Horns around Burgess Junction?

Nope, this is around Star Valley, Wyoming. It's about 60 miles south of Jackson for those who don't know.

Looks like a beautiful area. I was supposed to be stationed out in Rock Springs, but, I had my assiagnement changed for the USAF to North Carolina. Looks like a beautiful place.

Will

wow I really like that first picture. Thats a lot prettier than the craphole state I am stuck in with 115+ heat. I wish I was in a part of the country again where I could switch the bike out during the winder for a nice powerful sled.

wow thats sweet place to ride

is it more gravel or more grass?

Im goin to jackson or better yet wilson this coming weekend, too bad i wont be bringing my bike

wow thats sweet place to ride

is it more gravel or more grass?

Most of the riding is nice lush dirt, but there are a few places that can be pretty rocky.

rmRDR13 have you ever been riding around Jackson? I've never been, but have just thought that there wouldn't be many good riding places with all the spandex wearing foo foo tree huggers living there.

I've never been riding there, ive acually never been there before. Im just going to see my girlfriend.

Here are a few more. Sorry about the quality, these were taken from video footage.

Pic5.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic.jpg