Sign in to follow this  

honeylake??

did anyone race the honeylake hare scramble this weekend(10/9)? just wondering, i was there but i didnt race because of a broken collarbone.

it was awsome.. Great event.. Hare scramble that was 95% watered.. :banghead:

What a fun event!!! It is nice to not be riding in a dust cloud. :banghead:

Hello Gary, Jordan Brandt and Pat Garrahan had a 2hr battle, lead changed back and forth many times with Jordan getting the win, I think John Werr, Garrison Gragg and Johnathan Davis all fimished top 5 but I'm not sure.

In the c sportsman class there was a rider on a Husky TC450 went off on the 3rd row and almost last, this guy just flew!!! I heard he got the overal, he is from Checkylslavakia (or how ever it's spelled) and lives near Pleasanton.

Joey Pascerella beat Johnathan Davis in the youth and race and Kasie Creeson lapped me inmy race :banghead:

Course was awsome, I think we need more events like this 5-7 miles course, 95% watered and the spectators could see more action

Kraig Traum

D36 Committeeman

CERA President

www.cera.org

I though your back couldn't handle racing anymore. :banghead: On a side note, Do you know anyone at NBMC I could talk to about helping with the Cowbell enduro?

Gary the Cowbell is put on by Hayward MC, email me your info again and I will find out who to send it to.

Back isn't too bad, it's the numb hands that slow me down, have to keep slowing down then shake it off, then jam, then slow down, the rocks kill me but that was one fun course, going up the uphill was something else, pinit and don't let off!!!

Kraig Traum

ceramoose@comcast.net

NBMC...Oh yeah! I was thinking of the Sawmill. My bad. I emailed my info to you. Thanks Again

how did garrison gragg do? or jonithan davis?

Go back and read my first post. The youth results are up, as soon as the adults are up I will let you know.

Kraig Traum

D36 Committeeman

CERA President

www.cera.org

did anyone notice that josh duck got moved up to the A class?

I raced on on saturday in the C Four stroke. got 16th out of 20 in the four stroke and 42nd in the C class overall. So i didnt do that good but it was my first race ever.

I raced on on saturday in the C Four stroke. got 16th out of 20 in the four stroke and 42nd in the C class overall. So i didnt do that good but it was my first race ever.

Congrats on your first race. I have learned with these races, anything can happen. It is tough. Hopefully you liked it and will do it again. I race the beginning womens and love it. I am finishing out the season and moving to the C class next season. Maybe I will ya at the start. :banghead:

Hello Gary, Jordan Brandt and Pat Garrahan had a 2hr battle, lead changed back and forth many times with Jordan getting the win, I think John Werr, Garrison Gragg and Johnathan Davis all fimished top 5 but I'm not sure.

In the c sportsman class there was a rider on a Husky TC450 went off on the 3rd row and almost last, this guy just flew!!! I heard he got the overal, he is from Checkylslavakia (or how ever it's spelled) and lives near Pleasanton.

Joey Pascerella beat Johnathan Davis in the youth and race and Kasie Creeson lapped me inmy race :banghead:

Course was awsome, I think we need more events like this 5-7 miles course, 95% watered and the spectators could see more action

Kraig Traum

D36 Committeeman

CERA President

www.cera.org

actually, garrison gragg's bike was leaking coolant on only the second lap so he grabbed his brothers 250 and finished the race, but he got DQed. jonathon was flyin. if anybody saw the A/B kids race you whitnessed an epic battle between him and Joey Pascrella. if only i could have raced(broken collarbone)