Sign in to follow this  

a video i made

haha thanks, i wish i had a better camera so it would be clearer, and ive tried to teach my mom to take good video, she doens't know how to zoom :banghead:

i race 125 and open C i just promoted to b

i race nesc and nemx

new england organizations

i live in northeastern massachusetts

Wow, really sweet....your shit fast man. That track is really really nice. My friend that I ride with is absolutely amazing at video editing , theres just no where to host it...well i can host it but the bandwith that it would eat would kill my site.

i assume your talking about the very first slo mo clip? thats a track in southern maine called hemonds, very very nice track but if your talking about the whole beginning, then its about 4 different tracks

hey dark, i saw you go to englishtown, its starting to get colder here and the races are winding down, maybe i should take a trip south and go. its only like 7 hours so for a weekend it would be worth it.

yes, i fell that moto, and it took forever to get my bike started, so i just goofed off. i didn't want the dnf so i just messed around..

Pretty sick Jay...I'm going to middleboro tomorrow, you should hit it up. If you get this in time, look for me number 431 on the CRF with red rims. I have to break my new top end in, so I'll probably be giving my bike hell.

Sick clip at Hemmonds...that place looks so nasty, it's just a hike for me. What part of mass you in? (town)

i live in rowley, near danvers. its probably 45 minutes northeast of boston, hemonds is 2 hrs from me, if you can go sometime its definately worth it. . . . . i can't go to middleboro, i hafta work so i can race next wekened. but have a good time and take it easy

thanks

jason

where are you from?

I'm over on the south shore. Near sayyy braintree. My dog used to go to a place in Rowley, I like it over there.

Shoot me a PM if your going riding sometime, we'll meet up TT style.