Sign in to follow this  

the FASTEST quad??

my friend recently bought a suzuki quad racer 500. man is it fast. but is it the fastest quad. this is comparing stock quads. Off the showroom floor. which is the fastest quad?

A Banshee will smoke a Quadzilla. I used to give the Quadzilla guys fits with my Honda 250R a few years back. They have decent power and a terrible chassis.

I'd take either the Honda or Yamaha 450's over any bike from yesteryear.

A Banshee will smoke a Quadzilla. I used to give the Quadzilla guys fits with my Honda 250R a few years back. They have decent power and a terrible chassis.

I'd take either the Honda or Yamaha 450's over any bike from yesteryear.

YEP :banghead::banghead:🤣🤣🤣:busted::busted::busted:

the fastest quad is also the heaviest quad.

That extra weight really helps it build up speed after going over a cliff. :banghead: :banghead:

I've ridden a few 500 Suzuki's, but fast wasn't the word I'd use to describe them. Torquey, yes, lots of vibration, yes, a bear to start, yes, speed, no. I didn't know there were any of those things still running to tell you the truth...

who cares what quad is fastest. most of us don't even have quads and I'm sure MOST of those that do don't even care. :banghead:

They all have exactlly the same speed, ..............when they are pushed off a 100' cliff...... :banghead:🤣:banghead:

Yamaha Raptor 700 :banghead:
at a local autocross i went to a guy put a raptor 660 engine in a srtipped miata and hit 105