Sign in to follow this  

How about some pictures of whips?

how about everybody put a picture of them whipin it. i cant whip so that rules me out :banghead:

who is that? i hope he can whip

Who is who?

uuuh thats carmichaelle there

i think he is talkin about FMXzack

What track were those taking at?? The cross rut and one with lights in the background??

he is a TTer from texas

i think he is FMXZAK

We ride at the same track. He can throw down some pretty sick whips. Makes me feel like sh@t. My dad took some pictures of us riding on Saturday but there on a disposable camera so I can't post them. I'll see if I can get him to put some of his on here though. When I get them down better I'll post mine (that'll be a while :banghead: )

We ride at the same track. He can throw down some pretty sick whips. Makes me feel like sh@t. My dad took some pictures of us riding on Saturday but there on a disposable camera so I can't post them. I'll see if I can get him to put some of his on here though. When I get them down better I'll post mine (that'll be a while :banghead: )

what track do ya'll ride at? I have seen pictures of fmxzak at Waco eagles motocross park. is that where you ride?

what track do ya'll ride at? I have seen pictures of fmxzak at Waco eagles motocross park. is that where you ride?

Yeah.....I'm a member at the Eagle's track....

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/Kizzle426/DirtBike008.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/Kizzle426/jumpy.jpg

There not whips but I was just gonna see if you noticed the same track. My gf took those a few days ago. First digital pictures of me riding. I'll be sure and put up more next time.