Sign in to follow this  

share your funny riding stories

ok, we all have them, what are some of the funniest riding stories that you have? :banghead:

i was with my best buddy, it was one of the first rides on my new bike.

we were bombing down a highway ditch, jumping the driveways, when a van was on the shoulder of the road, right ahead of us, 4 way flashers on and all. so we went to my friends road and turned, the van also turned. theres these huge clearings in the bush for powerlines, so my friend took those, but i went staright, the van followed me, but i turned around to go with my bud, the van tunred and kept on my ass all the way, i cut the van off, crossed the highway, got on to the power line trail, i booked it outta there, i was givener becuase of the old lady/cops that she was gonna call, so going down this power line trail, 2nd gear, my whole front tire dropped into a deep hole, with steep sides, i hucked the bars and got bruised ribs, but in the end it was a awesome day.

PS i landed in some brutal smelling water, i was soaked from head to toe, including my brand new spy googles and hjc helmet :banghead: