Sign in to follow this  

Worlds fastest Pitbike

Well at least i haven,t seen one anyfaster?

125cc running 18lbs boost with belt driven roots type blower, 80%methanol

10%nitro and 10%acetone.

One off total loss igntion system.

Who wants too race?

Still getting tuning sorted and getting gearbox too hang toegther and clucth too stop slipping but it should be making around 30hp.

Totally standard chinese crank so far handles it fine

Kool too be a kiwi!!

http://www.minimoto.co.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=424

Nice work, DAMN nice work.

I have wanted to blow one of these from day one, just haven't had the time or resources. Someone posted a link to a Dutch site with pics of a homemade roots blower, a fair chunk smaller than what you have. If you've got a good machine shop, might that be a rev 2 item?

Also, if thats a smog pump, aren't you worried that pulling gas through it will remove any internal lubrication and cause premature failure? I was chatting with another guy trying a similar setup, and that was his problem. After about 10 hours of runtime the pump was ruined.

I saw a kx80 with a kx500 motor in it on here. It said it made about 75hp, in a bike that weighs maybe 200 pounds?

Can you top a 55 HP ZB50?

5.4496?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=jpg

anyone have pix of the bike complete?? all these bikes just have a motor sitting in it!! finnish what u start .... if u don't finnish the bike is worthless ... you can have 155hp and it would still lose to a stocker!! :banghead::banghead:🤣

anyone have pix of the bike complete?? all these bikes just have a motor sitting in it!! finnish what u start .... if u don't finnish the bike is worthless ... you can have 155hp and it would still lose to a stocker!! :banghead::banghead:🤣

0.35A?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=jpg

Bike has been finished and goes 125mph.

Finch took a GPX motor and Ran Nitros to it and it went 100MPH in the 1/8th mile He Has a video of it and its got GPS readings...Thats fast for a China Motor......:applause: