Sign in to follow this  

Thanks H.H.O.R.A.

Sons been nagging me to run a hare scramble so we ran the one at hollister on saturday. Like to say thanks to the HHORA people for putting on a good event, well organized, friendly staff, ran a little behind as most races do but all in all a good event.

Thank god for the gpr stabilizer! I could never had run that pace for twenty minutes without it, let alone an hour. Cant believe I waited so long to get a steering stabilizer. Buck up and get one boys and girls, your arms will thank you.

I'm pretty stoked about this race. 6 weeks after back surgery and I got 11th in the B-2 class. I wish they had left the lips on the jump faces but either way ,I though I would have a tuff time finishing and did way better than I expected. I'll reace every HHORA event that I can because I love that MX track.

Good job :banghead: Glad you had fun.

I too was satisfied finishing 4th out of 21 in the 40-49 oldies class.

The MX track dirt was great and that big talledega style turn was fun.

The course was good but the dusty parts went to zero visibility a few times and you just had to hope nobody was down in front of you. The uphill silty switchbacks had a lot of people on the ground but all in all it was fun.

Three days later Im still hackin up dust.