Sign in to follow this  

Minimotard/Klx wheel conversion

I searched this forum and some of you guys say you have a 14 inch tire that fits on the klx I couldnt get one to fit without rubbin the fork (alot) so I went and sent yet another rim to buchanon (by far the sickest spokes and wheel set up they use huge ass spokes and fit in finish is sick) But they do charge you money for it. So Now im running the same combo as all of us are the dual 12 inch pirelli's. Here is a link to the pics of my buddies klx all done up. motard klx 110 12 inch wheels oh and it has the kx65 front end.

Can somebody post a picture of the 14 inch tire on the bike??? I have to see it to believe it!!!!!!!

After I did the 12inch conversion people are telling me that a 14inch motard tire fits, this of course is aggravating because I could of saved some money, however I tried a 14inch 120/70-14 and it didnt fit between the fork legs!!! Now I keep hearing that one fits but nobody has pictures of it or anything.

Im going with 14inch tire fitting is Myth busted.

i had a 14" street tire but it was a cheap chen sheng deal. Not good for motard. I also have the 12" wheels and pirellis with a 4 speed manual trans. 134cc bore kit and carb coming soon

We all did the 12 inch conversion. Im in debate over which big bore kit to do. I got my buddy the stage3 two/bros and its sick, pulls good and seems to work real well. I see these other big bore that appear to be mickey moused together??? Any suggestion for the best set up??? I was thinking the classic honda kit 17 hp