Where were you when your bike quit?

Yep it happend to me, the bike quit the the middle of a race.

I got the best start and was running in the top 10 and with about 2 laps left my bike died. It had to happend right then and there,,, the best i was doing all year and the bike packed in... :banghead:??

Just reading about other people that have there bike blow up or just stop, like it must be a pain if your doin a trail in the middle of nowhere or the middle of a race like me.

Just wanted to rant more than anything but it might make a good thread :banghead:

havent had a prob with my 06 kxf yet at all..and ive raced it quite a few times already..and have riden it preety damn hard..i dont think this some kind of wide spread problem or anything..maybe the pic was put together crappy?..i got my from my dads best friend(he owns a delaership) so they put my together real well and even made sure my motor was good..so i dunno..mines running like a champ :banghead::banghead:

Mine finally died after well over a year (crank siezed) on the way off the track after a practice session. I kinda expected something to happen to the rotating assembly as I beat the snot out of it for the last 15 months. Anyhow, 500 dollars in parts later for a new rotating assembly, bearings, and a top end and I will be back in business in less than a week, who says these bikes are hard to work on and hard to get parts for?