Sign in to follow this  

Ttr 125 wheel

I'm running out of places to look for a front wheel for my 03 ttr 125 E (small wheel).

Anyone have a good used or new one for-sale?

I cracked the hub in 3 spots and busted out 9 spokes. A total of 12 spokes have been removed b/c the rim got smashed and it collapsed the spokes.The wheel wobbles like crazy now and I rode it home! Man it was a headbanger ride home :banghead:.

lmao i saw the pic of that...did ya check ebay...dont know of too many other places than that besides dealer

Are you lookin for the whole wheel or just the hub. You say small wheel, you mean the one with the drum brake right?

I haven't seen one on ebay for quite some time. and the last 2 I saw were big wheel, they had the disc brake.

lmao i saw the pic of that...did ya check ebay...dont know of too many other places than that besides dealer

I wanna avoid buying it from a dealer.Yes I've been all over ebay. Dude you haven't seen the updated pic :banghead:.

Are you lookin for the whole wheel or just the hub. You say small wheel, you mean the one with the drum brake right?

I haven't seen one on ebay for quite some time. and the last 2 I saw were big wheel, they had the disc brake.

Yes the 17 inch drum brake. I need a hub,rim, and spokes. If I could find the hub or rim and not have to get it from the dealer I would he happy.

Thanks for that site. If someone hadn't emailed me already selling me a wheel I would have bought one from that site. :banghead: