Sign in to follow this  

While the cats away the...rest of us will play.

Well seeing as quite a few of us have backed out of the Wolverene trip for one reason or other. Hows about a local ride this weekend?

Its looking like Godzuki, Wolfchild, Rudy, and myself.

When and where is still up in the air.

Possibilities are:

White Cloud

Tin Cup

Little Manistee

Horseshoe Lake

Now as to when I would prefer riding Saturday and early as the wife works nights and Saturday she goes into work @4:30 vs 3:30 on Sunday. Saturday gives me more ride time.

So speak up. What does everyone want to do. :banghead:

saturday is fine as long as I dont have to work. I wont know that till probably thursday night.

as for the location all of those sound fine. I havent ridden White cloud or little manistee yet.

saturday might not be good for me as my parents are in town and will more than likely want to visit and talk and go do this and that, look at pictures, and show us pictures and so on. so im going to have to say i will more than likely only beable to ride on sunday, and it will have to be a trail as close to here as possible, either horsy shoe or white cloud. whats slow joe say.

So what Im hearing Horseshoe right? Sunday at Horseshoe would work for me. But the earlier the better. Im thinking 10:00am. Rudy mentioned wanting to get out there again without the whiners that he was with last time (they wern't much into bar bangin tight trees)

If we do Horseshoe we are gonna head straight out on the north loop. I want to run that section plus the piece across the paved road. You guys havent been on that section yet.

jim, you and rudy wanna meet me here and we can car pool? or just meet at the trail head?

I'm already loaded up :banghead:

IMG_3088.jpg

yea i never got to finish the entire north loop due to my realy optimisitc fuel rang i though i was going to get hehe. i rode most of that north loop, and a little of that part across the road hehe. so yes i still have unfinished buisness there.

well have to see if rudy is on board or not he told me its a 60% no, 30%maybe, 10% yes on the tomahawk ride, but this is ONLY a short day ride so this may work out better for him. i have PMed him about just doing a day ride instead, but still waiting on a reply.

you ridin your new bike :banghead:

No, I think I will ride the 450 and leave the 50 at home. I have rode out at Holton twice this year and both times on the TTR-125 with a 50 in tow. I feel the need to hit the whoops with some speed.

Hey good news. I have a sitter for the kid in the afternoon. So I can ride till I drop. SWEETT!!!!

Hey. I have been swapping e-mails with Rudy and he said that he can fit 3 bikes in his trailer. He was thinking he could pick up Zuki and Wolfy along the way.

That is unless Wolfy is just itching to drive that shine new truck of his. I asume the newness hasn't worn off quite yet.

yea don i got a pm from you and rudy today oddly about the same thing. so is it horsy shoe lake, at what time again. i may need to cut short the good byes and farewells a bit on sunday morning hehe.

tell rudy to swing by, I'll ride with them. Jim, you remember how to get here, or do you need directions.

i only need direction on the way out remember. just dont let me whatch the helmet footage until we get back to the hyway hehe.

not sure yet ill have to see if rudy is going for sure, if so ill have to see when hes going to get to me. yes i remember how to get to your house aswell, right off 76th street right.