Sign in to follow this  

The perfect husband?

alright...since most of you think the topic should not be here....

I'll just remove it......

I know this symptom perfectly, it's called "she's a woman" they are all like it they all tell you their problems but not how to solve them.

You will have to try your best, you can't be something you not. A person putting on a fake them or façade can't be a healthy relationship, if you truly love each other you will love you, not someone she wants you to be. If you are putting on a different you all the while then eventually it will get to you. Ok there are levels obviously there are situations where you act differently to please your wife, but not to the extreme of every scenario and situation in life. See how it goes she's probably just feeling weird for some reason as women do from time to time. Ride it out and see what happens...

You should make an effort to keep interest in your relationship but like I said you can't be something your not.

see this is why I don't have a girlfriend or wife and NOT a boyfriend for that matter before all you TTer's start presuming things. I see a woman like a motorcycle, some people are with the same woman all their lives 30 + years, would you keep a motorcyle that long or a car? although how much I love all my belongings and keep them brand new condition I wouldn't keep them more than two years or less... So if i have a woman in the future then maybe it will be a short relationship. If your woundering where all opinions have come from I see my dad with women all the time since he's a bit of a player, and he tells me things like how women are etc...

But like you said no two people are the same or perfect matches...

What does this have to do with riding dirt bikes? We're not marriage counselors here. I hope you're not looking for us to all jump on the bandwagon and tell her she's an unappreciative witch. Maybe you should just listen to what she says, and also maybe ask her before hanging her dirty laundry out here on the internet.

As for Honda0001's advice, i won't even touch the rest of it, but i will say that there may be one or two areas where a partner in a romantic relationship JUST MIGHT differ SLIGHTLY from a piece of machinery. Perhaps that is the reason he doesn't have a girlfriend. Maybe someday he'll learn better.

What does this have to do with riding dirt bikes? We're not marriage counselors here. I hope you're not looking for us to all jump on the bandwagon and tell her she's an unappreciative witch. Maybe you should just listen to what she says, and also maybe ask her before hanging her dirty laundry out here on the internet.

As for Honda0001's advice, i won't even touch the rest of it, but i will say that there may be one or two areas where a partner in a romantic relationship JUST MIGHT differ SLIGHTLY from a piece of machinery. Perhaps that is the reason he doesn't have a girlfriend. Maybe someday he'll learn better.

i missed where it said all topics in the Thumpette forum must be motorcycle related :banghead:

AMEN!!!!

You need to be talking to her about what she wants. You need to find out exactly what SHE wants. I can guarantee if you give her what she wants, she will give you what you want. If you won't compromise for her, then you do need to be separated. Did you ask her what she thinks is romantic? What you think is romantic and affectionate may not be what she thinks.

i missed where it said all topics in the Thumpette forum must be motorcycle related :banghead:
Welcome to the new Thumpette Forum!

This is the place for the women of our sport to hang out, talk, and meet other women that ride.

Many of us think the Thumpette forum is turning into Dear Abby. There have been a LOT of posts like these lately.

Before all men are banned from the Thumpette Forum I have a couple of quick questions:

1. How long before I can fart in front of my girl and not need to worry about her chucking me to the weeds?

Too late- never mind. :banghead:

2. What brand laundry detergent will get the clay stains out of my jerseys?

3. Will febreze work in my helmet when it starts to get a little funky?

4. Can my girl start out on a 1982 CR500 with 2 flat tires and no brakes for a beginner bike?

5. If my daughter wants to be a Mongolian S&M type prostitute instead of going to college should I intervene?

6. Will my girlfriend ever stop complaining?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I hope this gave the ladies a laugh- that was the intention! :banghead:

I thought a couple of weeks ago you were bragging about how awesome your wife was. Now all you seem to be doing is complaining about her. Make up your damn mind!!!! :banghead:

Many of us think the Thumpette forum is turning into Dear Abby. There have been a LOT of posts like these lately.

maybe there should be an all guys forum too?

Before all men are banned from the Thumpette Forum I have a couple of quick questions:

4. Can my girl start out on a 1982 CR500 with 2 flat tires and no brakes for a beginner bike?

I can answer that one - NO, she can not because CR500's weren't in existence until 1984. Prior to 84, they were CR480's the CR500 was introduced in 1984. :banghead:

Awwww ScOtTyBoYmX has his panties all in a wad now. :banghead::banghead:🤣

if there were, i bet all the chicks would be posting stuff in there like:

'need guys opinion, how to get my hubby to stop being suck a jerk'

'where are all the hot single guys that ride'

'need guys advice on marriage problem'

etc.....

if there were, i bet all the chicks would be posting stuff in there like:

'need guys opinion, how to get my hubby to stop being suck a jerk'

'where are all the hot single guys that ride'

'need guys advice on marriage problem'

etc.....

I think he just wanted us to tell him how great he was and how evil she was.

We will never know. :banghead:

Awwww ScOtTyBoYmX has his panties all in a wad now. :banghead::banghead:🤣

what in the hell are you talkin about? haha...it was a question thats all...why you jumpin on my back at first opportunity?

Can't take the heat in here? It's WAY more fun if you're making the jokes, huh! Nobody's saying you're a horrible person and we hate you. Just let your skin thicken up a little if you want to stick around in here.

We don't want guys to disappear. We just don't want the purpose of the Thumpette forum to disappear. Besides. since so many guys post in here anyway, any questions are going to have as many if not more male responses than female so why not just start in the off-topic forum with relationship questions and stay there?

1. How long before I can fart in front of my girl and not need to worry about her chucking me to the weeds?

Too late- never mind. :banghead:

2. What brand laundry detergent will get the clay stains out of my jerseys?

3. Will febreze work in my helmet when it starts to get a little funky?

5. If my daughter wants to be a Mongolian S&M type prostitute instead of going to college should I intervene?

6. Will my girlfriend ever stop complaining?

I've got some answers for you:

1. That answer is never.

2. Tide!

3. Yes it will, but I prefer taking the insides out of the helmet and washing them and hang to dry. :banghead:

4. Let her decide what bike she wants to start out on.

5. Most definately...YES!

6. If you would stop farting in front of her maybe she would.🤣 LOL

There is. It's called the Town Square where you can find gems like this:

<snip>

as for now though...if you get the chance...pound that roast beef like you have a vendeta against arby's....

you can pound other peoples girlfriends, just don't date them
Dude-

she's just messin with you. like all chicks. welcome to the real world.

chicks mess with us dudes all the time--after getting our heart torn out a few times ya just have to harden up a bit and accept the facts.

1) Chicks are a pain in the ass.

2) Chicks are full of shiite.

3) Chicks are good for one thing and one thing only.

4) He who hesitates, masturbates.

5) So yeah play along on the phone a bit, and hang with her a bit and then make out and cop a feel. In the end thats all she wants you to do anyway. Her hormones are going just as wild as yours - but chicks just cant come out and say so. They have to play these lame ass games.

I think it's safe to say that none of us want that in here. While I understand that there are people who don't want that type of response and that's why they come in here, all of these advice posts just open the door for juvenile humor.