Sign in to follow this  

Husky Demo Day

I was checking out the 06 Husky's at Tasky's site, when I noticed he is having another demo day on November 20th (Sunday). I've been without a dualsport for some time now, so I'm looking forward to trying out what might be my future bike. Anyone else planning on going? Trav, Woodsrider, Halfnutz, Russ, Oldbones, etc.... This will be my first time there with my 125, so I plan to work on my jumping skills! :banghead:

Is it supposed to be at JR's?
I think so, but it doesn't say that on the website. I'm going to email him for an invite, then I'll know for sure. :banghead:

e-mail? JR? :banghead:

Is this Loren? I'm sure it's alright, he'll probably bring it up at the next meeting and Travis or I'll run it by him. I think Debbie checks the e-mail but last I heard JR was not to big into e-mail.

Is this Loren? I'm sure it's alright, he'll probably bring it up at the next meeting and Travis or I'll run it by him. I think Debbie checks the e-mail but last I heard JR was not to big into e-mail.

Jeff wants people to email him for an invite to the event, which includes a map to the location - pretty sure it's JR's! Yes, this is Lorne. :banghead:

JR was not to big into e-mail.

I told JR I'd setup a shop computer for him, then he can get his own email, look up husky stuff, and check out all the good publications on recent news

:banghead:

Its at JRs weekend after the white knuckle, supposed to be a lot of 06`s and some special chefs on the grill :banghead:

Trav or Lorne,

Can you guys beg an invite for me? I definitely want to try and make it out for this one.

JW

Trav or Lorne,

Can you guys beg an invite for me? I definitely want to try and make it out for this one.

JW

Same here. Those 450's look like the ideal dual sport.

I sent Jeff an invite request too. The last demo day was a blast. :banghead:

In case he didn't know who I was, I told him I was a friend of Trav's.

Was that a mistake? :banghead:

Lorne,

I would be interested in looking at the new Husky's if this is an open invitation for all. The 400 is getting old and now that there are alot of those orange bikes around it might be time to look for something odd again.

Keep in touch.

Jeff

Lorne,

I would be interested in looking at the new Husky's if this is an open invitation for all. The 400 is getting old and now that there are alot of those orange bikes around it might be time to look for something odd again.

Keep in touch.

Jeff

You two should load up your bikes and head up for the day! The bbq should be fired up by lunch time, ready to feed us after some hot laps on the course. Email Jeff for an invite, the address is at the bottom of his web page.

http://www.taskysmetriccycle.com/

Jeff, we should hook up, the four of us can make a day of it!

Having ridden a couple now, I must say, a well set up Husky is a very sweet machine!

Lorne,

Keep in touch.

Jeff

Jeff,

The '06 Husky TE 4 strokes are street legal. Get a plate right from Taskys!

Check out this thread in the Husky forum:https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293214

(it starts out good, but then goes downhill :banghead: )

Something to consider.

Ed

I just received my invite and downloaded it and was unable to get anything just a blank sheet. Word perfect said unable to read? Anyone else have a problem????? Dani and I will be there checking out the cool bikes, I cant wait.