Sign in to follow this  

SuperMoto School

Learned so much and got to ride on the track with the Only Aprilla 450 twin in the country, Man that was Awesome.

Imagine ride on a track, pick any gear then log laps without using any brakes at all and no shifting from that gear, think you'd be very fast? I learned that very lesson and at first i was not even remotely fast or quick to say the least, yet smoothness and learning the lines into and through a corner make all the difference in the world. Attend a school and i am sure you'll have a great time, get lots of riding in and you'll learn so much more than you probably expect from the Beginners School. Now onto the Advanced school.

Darrick Lucchesi, you put on an awesome school and i myself came away from that day knowing i gained confidence in my skills on my bike and after you set my suspension that made a significant difference in my confidence.

Props also go out to Robert from Aprilla for having the bike there as well as Ronnie the WestCoast Instructor who helped out a bunch, man are those guys fast.

LM

sounds like you had a blast. I enjoyed the Penquin racing school at Louden in NH :banghead: .