Sign in to follow this  

yz250f

Oh no! he's an up and coming "way fast whitey"....RUNNN!!

Why? Because yamaha kicks some ass.

Nah, I dont know. Nothing bad about a loud four stroke.. only because their deep and you dont hear a loud AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Actually yeah I remember on the track I was deaf at the end of the day, but their really not that bad.

If the question is pretty much go with yamaha or honda go with yamaha. Their engines are better. At least I think so. The Honda engines seem much more sluggish.

I went to the binghampton national this year after an enduro in the same area. It was the first national ever for me. There were no 125 2 strokes and I think 4 250 strokes. I had a headache from the bikes at the end of the day. It was the first time that I thought the noise that those bikes made was unnaceptable. I hope the ama drops the sound limit for mx to 98 db's and then lower for offroad. It will force the pipe mfg's to make better quieter pipes for our bikes. Until the ama does something none of the mfg's will do anything because there is no incentive to. Sorry for that rant just never thought my head would actually hurt from listening to mc's all day at a race!

BFS