Sign in to follow this  

Just Got My SDG Hump Seat for My RMZ450

You'll love it....had mine for a while now and works awesome, especially cornering and steep uphills.

I got one through the TT Store and will be testing it this weekend at the arenacross, hopefully it will help me keep forward for better cornering.

dont mean to jacka thread here but who made the backgrounds for your bike ? What size/style numbers are those ?

Is the front part of the seat shorter than the normal seat height ?? I am tall and wonder if it would make the bike feel too small.

Regarding the seat...it costs about $125 and the seat height in the front is just little bit lower than stock...nothing too drastic though!

I called SDG regarding the height as I'm looking for one for my CRF. They said that the front part is stock height & the rear is approx 10mm higher. Assume that it's the same for the RMZ.

I'm tall as well and am debating whether or not to go this route. I have lowered pegs, so I think it may work. Especially if it keeps you up front in the attack pos for corners!

Where can i order a SDG seat?

hmm... I´m just wondering... where can i buy a taller seat? i´m prettey tall and would like to have a very tall seat...allso, where can i buy lower foot pegs? :banghead:

I think you can order the tall seat & lower pegs right here on TT. The SDG seats are quite hard. If you want softer, try the GUTS foam - you have to self install though. For lower pegs yopu can try Fastway or IMS. I prefer Fastway.

Both make a difference.

I'm planning to order a step seat as soon as some one can tell me if the the 05 seat, and the 06 are the same. I have checked every website I can find, that sells them, and they don't list the 06. Any body know?