Sign in to follow this  

Look at what i just bought!

These are going in as soon as i get some stronger valves, which are next on my list. I have to feed this addiction, i just put my exhaust and jet kit in last Thursday and i want MORE!!!!

New Mod

You will need to reshim your exhaust valves for sure and most likely won't have to on your intakes. You'll love them. Also you will be able to drop a size on the main provided you are jetted correctly now.

Did the same about 3 weeks ago. mine were 230 ? on ebay, or else could not have swung it @ this time. The install was not too hard, and the power comes on a whole lot faster :banghead: Re shimming was necessary on my 03 klxr the intake was the same but the exhaust changed. the manual was very easy to understand for getting the right size shim to fit space. piece of cake! the dealer even gave me the right size, no charge. That has never happened before. Your going to really enjoy the mod. Liked it better than the exhaust upgrade Muzzy w/quite core.

sweet,my fcr is in :banghead: .just got the delivery notice.next on my list is cams and big bore kit :banghead: