Sign in to follow this  

One Industries Hurricane Kit for 98-02 bikes

While I'm rebuilding the engine on my 01 yz250f I have always wanted the yellow kit but wanted to do it right by changing the frame color. Well now is the time with the engine out. My plan is instead of the common black color, I'm going to use a dull aluminum color similar to the 06 yamaha frame color. I work at a body shop and the painter believes with it sandblasted, prepped well, and painted right (by him) it will last. I'm also buying a used stock tank and having him paint it black since he knows how to prep and paint plastic. Problem is I can't find a complete kit ANYWHERE for the older 98-02 generation yzf. Does anyone know of where I can find the complete kit?

If you call One Industries directly they still have a few left of the whole kits ($200) and some of the graphic only kits ($59). I have two sets of the 98-02 radiator shrouds in yellow I picked up but decieded to go with the 03 tank, tank and shrouds instead. If you are intrested send me a private maessage I would be willing to sell them reasonably.