Sign in to follow this  

Upper Michigan Ride Pics

Great photos. A good friend of mine grew up in that area and has told me it was great for riding. He is not into bikes but I'm still trying.

Da Up Ah! Sweet Place..............

Spent My First 18yrs Of Life In Marquette.

Some Great Woods Ridin, Pretty Much Rode 3-wheelers

When I Lived In The U.p.

Those Pics Braat Back Some Great Memories!!!!!!!!

that place looks awesome. I'll have to go riding there sometime. What trails are those?

Great pictures, we have vacationed up there the last 2 summers, sadly did nto bring the bike and I drool at all the trails. Maybe when the kids get older and have bike. Thanks for the pictures. :banghead::banghead:

Great lookin' ride.... :banghead:

Where in Michigan are these trails....??? I'm lookin' to set up a trip with my bro that's not too intense....just good fun trail ridin'. I ride a '01 DRZ....he's got some sorta Honda or somethin'......

We're here in MN and want to check out some other areas that aren't clear across the country....

Any more info your willing to provide would be awesome........ :banghead:

Where in Michigan are these trails....??? I'm lookin' to set up a trip with my bro that's not too intense....just good fun trail ridin'. I ride a '01 DRZ....he's got some sorta Honda or somethin'......

We're here in MN and want to check out some other areas that aren't clear across the country....

Any more info your willing to provide would be awesome........🤣

Go to http://www.cycleconservationclub.org/ . Michigan is the S**T! The CCC is a 40 y/o organization that has been carving, cutting and maintaining the trails in Michigan. Thanks to them, we have over 3000 miles of trails that are made for bikes. Spend a couple bucks and you can become a member and then you'll have all the maps for all of Michigan. :banghead:🤣🤣

Those are all right in my back yard!!!

Well, not quite, but Danaher, Sandtown, and Silver Creek are within 20 miles of my cabin (Sandtown is only about 5 miles).

In addition to the "official" trails, there are hundreds of miles of two tracks to explore in the area....I have ridden several hundred miles this summer, and yet to see even a single other rider.

Go to http://www.cycleconservationclub.org/ . Michigan is the S**T! The CCC is a 40 y/o organization that has been carving, cutting and maintaining the trails in Michigan. Thanks to them, we have over 3000 miles of trails that are made for bikes. Spend a couple bucks and you can become a member and then you'll have all the maps for all of Michigan. :banghead::banghead:🤣

wow....🤣🤣:busted:

thanks for the info.....GREAT site...

Andi....Great looking pics. Thanks for sharing. That does look like a great place to ride.

Where did you get the endurance computer in this pic - http://www.polariswebdesign.com/uporv/1005/images/1008%20013_jpg.jpg - and how much? I have seen another bike with one. It looks very cool. Much better than the stock odometer on my WR. Is it hard to install?

Thanks again

Andi....Great looking pics. Thanks for sharing. That does look like a great place to ride.

Where did you get the endurance computer in this pic - http://www.polariswebdesign.com/uporv/1005/images/1008%20013_jpg.jpg - and how much? I have seen another bike with one. It looks very cool. Much better than the stock odometer on my WR. Is it hard to install?

Thanks again

http://www.trailtech.net/motorcycle_home.htm Also have the billet protector and the magnetic pick-up that replaces one of your brake disc bolts. Pretty easy set-up and installation. Works great. :banghead: Places like Rocky Mountain have them for sale also.

If you look around on the website, I think they have a new and improved model coming out.

Any more info your willing to provide would be awesome........🤣

Those were all up in the Newberry area. We stayed at the Comfort Inn - very central location and a nice spa to soak in after a day of riding :banghead: There were trails we didn't even get to look at, and we didn't get to ride Pine Ridge in it's entirety. We could spend a week up there, easily!

Those are all right in my back yard!!! ................Sandtown is only about 5 miles from my cabin. .

Cool :banghead: ....I know were I am going camping next summer. Ill bring the beer :banghead:

Those were all up in the Newberry area. We stayed at the Comfort Inn - very central location and a nice spa to soak in after a day of riding :banghead: There were trails we didn't even get to look at, and we didn't get to ride Pine Ridge in it's entirety. We could spend a week up there, easily!

Sounds great. What do you guys think is the best time year to go....? Not in tune with Michigan weather patterns. What's the 'inside track' on the area.....?

After lookin' at that CCC site that RingKing pointed out.....I am stoked about checkin' out this area..... :banghead:🤣🤣🤣

did u get a chance to ride at the pineridge raceway mw track omg that is the best track in wisconsin, you guys dont understand there are 8 feet high berms that you can rail as fast as you want all good black dirt. huge side by side tabletop section its awesome!!!