Sign in to follow this  

Just Installed Full Yosh and jet kit.

Whew, I started at 4 pm and ended at 11:30 last night, but I got all the parts back on, I did not realize how in depth that install was. I got to take a short spin, and WOW what a difference, I went with 155 and 25.

My question is I think when I took off my throttle cable I might have messed with the screws when I took it off, and now my throttle does not snap back, it there something to check the correct throttle placement.

thank you :banghead::banghead:🤣

The return cable should be adjusted so that there is about 1/8" of thread showing above the top of the upper adjustment nut. The pulling cable should be adjusted so that there is about 1/8" of play in the throttle tube.

i would check to see if anything was rubbing or interfearing with the cable or throttle wheel.mine is spring loaded and the wheel will snap back if i turn it by hand

Check the angles of the metal sections of the cables that fasten to the bracket on the carb. I just worked on mine and had the same problem. Changed the positions and the binding went away. Kind of obvious if the angles are causing the binding if you take a good look at them.