Sign in to follow this  

what is better

iam going to get my Suspension revalve and it is going to be ether mb1 or factory connections i do mostly harescrablers but i like to get out to the track once and a while so whice compane do u think would be better for me?

Interview the two companies. Actually talk to the person that will work on your components. Compare prices, then decide for yourself.

I had factory connection re-valve my front and rear suspension last Oct. and it was a night and day difference I am a vet novice rider and it gave more confidence, and with that you ride less tight and you will fatigue less also.

There has been lots of discussion about this on the Honda CRF250 forum. Factory Connection ALWAYS got great reviews, but some guys posted that it cost more than they were quoted. They were told "and we may have to replace some wear parts also". Some came back $100 more than quoted.

Read this thread about tuners, it's hard to know who to believe.

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289400&parentpage=7

Race Tech did my CRF250X, that was $700 wasted! W.E.R. did my Suzuki, I haven't sorted it out yet, stock was better, but I'm hopefull I'll get it figured out.

Can't go wrong with either really. I would lean towards FC simply becuase shipping time is much quicker (if you care), as you are on the east coast.

Ryan