Sign in to follow this  

Moto-x in Austrailia

Hey Every1 wats happnin....?

Im off ta Oz in January n i cant find out anything about the racing sceen over there I intend on racing either moto-x or supermoto but i cant find any links or web sites or anything. Any1 with any info out there......?? :banghead::banghead:🤣

Well we will be landing in Perth and travelling from there do you know much about racing sceen over there, is there many tracks n stuff......??

Do you know much about the supermoto racing in Oz or are they into it.....?🤣:banghead::banghead:🤣

check out fullnoise.com.au . perth is a great place , but sometimes WA is like another country [2000 k of desert between coast's will have that effect], any sandgropers gonna ' give this fellah a hand.... :banghead:

Well we will be landing in Perth and travelling from there do you know much about racing sceen over there, is there many tracks n stuff......??

Do you know much about the supermoto racing in Oz or are they into it.....?🤣:banghead::banghead:🤣

Supermoto is really taking off here in Perth and there are plenty of MX tracks to ride (most will require membership and race license through).

try www.perthmx.com and www.supermotowa.com. Those two sites should be all you need for Perth riding.

hey corbett , i have a little irish story regarding WA......in 1992 the mxdes was held down in manjimup , in the south of WA, anyway , a few of us from melbourne went over to check it out and after the event we bumped into the irish team back in perth. we were chatting away when one of the guy's asked where we were from , i told him the east coast and he wanted to know how far away it was. i told him it was 3 to 4 hours away and he replied that we must be crazy , dedicated mx fans to have driven all that way just for an mx race...........when i explained that it was 3 to 4 hours in a 737 !! he almost choked on his fast freddie's hot dog ........ :banghead::banghead: