Sign in to follow this  

No 250SXF for Me:(

Well, I had my hopes up but I won't be getting my new Katoom. It seems there are more allocated than people who want them. I was low man on the totem pole, so I won't be seeing one anytime soon. I can't go through another dealer either (long story that I can't get into here). Anyways, looks like I will be putting a big bore in my yzf to keep up with the luck KTM owners...or maybe I can just get the 450sxf???

you think you have it bad, I acutally went to the dealer and bought the ktm, And then my dad got DENIED for payments, the stupid credit card company sent it to the wrong address and destroyed my dads credit, Well, i think its worth the wait, and im going to wait it out too.

Not sure &%$#@! you are talking about with the credit deal, but waiting isn't the issue. It is the issue of not having one coming to wait for.

you know how you need credit to buy something that your making payments for? well thats what im talking about. Just go to another dealer even though you "cant".

Not to drag this out, but I know how credit works. It is just that you say you bought the bike and then got denied credit because the cc company sent it to the wrong address. Makes no sense to me, sounds pretty hokey....and going to another dealer would involve me spending $1800 more, and none of the local dealers are getting any more. I would love another KTM, but it isn't going to happen.

It's taken me a long time (and pain/money) to get to this point.. but here goes....

"DON'T FINANCE YOUR TOYS"

-- Rod

KTM has no payments until 7/06...it has taken me a long time to learn to play with other people's money. Even at a measly 4% or so you can make a little money on 6K by July...and as far as the other guys reply, I am already taken :banghead:

Not to drag this out, but I know how credit works. It is just that you say you bought the bike and then got denied credit because the cc company sent it to the wrong address. Makes no sense to me, sounds pretty hokey....and going to another dealer would involve me spending $1800 more, and none of the local dealers are getting any more. I would love another KTM, but it isn't going to happen.

Dude, do you tell every kid that you meet that there's no Santa Claus too? :banghead:

i dont really get this thread. Search around there are dealers that have these bikes. You might have to drive 2 or maybe even 3 hours....or get one shipped to you from out of stae, but believe me paying for shipping or driving 3 hours would be totally worth it for this bike. I had to drive a little over a hour and 15 minutes to get mine.