Wanted: Best cash price OTD

TT doesnt like spam.do it again and you will permanently banned.i was being nice.

That wasnt spam! The topic was about the price of bikes with setup. I stated I sell bikes with no setup charge. I didnt even list an actual price or contact info or even the name of the store! I guess you can sell all you want here but we cant talk numbers!? SPAM my a**

I Live in Las Vegas and one dealer had one on friday. he wouldnt make a deal with me he wanted 7400 OTD. so i called a lot of California Dealerships and nobody seemed to have them come in yet. i had just about given up when i called a little town (Barstow) and they had one i drove the 3 hours and got it saterday for 6399. I then saw @ transworldmx online there is a promo pack full of goodies and discounts, free subscription ect....The dealer didnt know about it so i contacted the guys at TWMX and they are hoking me up. The Bike is great and I love it. good luck to everyone, hope you get th deal you are looking for because you will love the bike.

Photo by Steve Giberson

Mike Lyons shows off the new limited edition RC t-shirt that's part of a program with Suzuki where when you buy a new RM-Z250 or RM-Z450, and you get a gift pack of goodies from Team Makita Suzuki and TWMX. It includes a one-year subscription to TWMX, the shirt, a Makita Suzuki beanie and goodies and discounts from Makita, Maxima, Pro Taper, Hinson, Bridgestone, Sunline, One Industries, Mechanix Wear, and Twin Air. Or, you can think of it like we do, where you buy a box of goodies, and get a free Suzuki. Check with your local Suzuki dealer for details.