Sign in to follow this  

2006 KTM250SFX or 450SX... which one?

Which one should I buy? :banghead:

If you own one, please share with me your pros and cons about either bike. 🤣

I would be greatfull.🤣

I have always raced either a Honda or Yamaha, but this year a KTM shop offered me some help. I am a "new" intermedate who races motocross and GPs in the southern California area. :banghead:

Thanks.

No one can help you with what company you want to buy until you decide if you want to ride 250's or 450's... But, if i was you, i would get the 250sxf.

i have had my 250SXF for almost a month now and when i took it to the track, i was more amazed. people that normally passed me, i was passing, and the bike handles perfectly, its so much easier to do backflips on and can can barspin 360's. i love it

Which one should I buy? :banghead:

If you own one, please share with me your pros and cons about either bike. 🤣

I would be greatfull.🤣

I have always raced either a Honda or Yamaha, but this year a KTM shop offered me some help. I am a "new" intermedate who races motocross and GPs in the southern California area. :banghead:

Thanks.

i had the 250sxf and currently have the 450sx. those guys are right you have to answer the size you want for yourself. i like the 450 better, just suits my riding style better. there are pros and cons to both especially in gp's. i dont think my speed is fast enough to use the 250 the way it's meant to be used, its a momentum bike and was having a hard time in jumps right out of corners and any deep sand or loam, but then again its super light and corners on rails. i also ride some desert and to be honest was really surprised how well the 450 turns and handles actually feels a lot lighter than i thought it would. if you rev the 450 you get tired real quick.....just some things you want to ask yourself........the 250 has more engine braking than my 450....kind of struck me as odd............