Just got the call I've been dreading....

bronco, mothership, and water_boy are on the road. I, and my wife, will miss them very much. They are not only very good friends but also excellent riding partners. I can only hope that our paths cross again and often. At least Sunday bronco and myself had one of the best rides ever. I can't recall ever laughing so much on a ride before. At one time on a very steep and loose hill climb, I could actually hear bronco laughing over the sounds of two muzzy equipped big bores. Of course he was breathing down my neck,,, as usual whenever I led :banghead:.

I wish the family the best with the rest of their endeavors. :banghead:

That's gotta be a hard one...................? you guys seemed to have a really good friendship goin'. I'm sure you'll stay in touch..........? wait, what are you goin' to do for tools!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

I hope bronco and the family are well, and the move is safe. I trust that he'll check in when he is able.

Good luck to you both! :banghead:

I wish.....but no, he will be calling Texas, Fort Hood in particular, home for the next few years. They did leave a kid behind less than an hour from here so I'm sure we'll be seeing them again.

Hey, that's just up the road from me.

Bronco, PM me when you get settled and I can tell you about riding in central texas...or even show you.

Uh-Oh! Tubo wonders who is going to put MXJunky's DiRZ back together.

Tubo can tell mxjunky to get a hold of 10guy, he may be able to be of some assistance,,,,,but I'm not sure, I hear he is a real ***hole

Thanks for the kind words guys, it does suck but I'm sure we'll ride together again sometime, somewhere. Our wives and his son all learned to ride together so I think it is inevitable that we will continue to do so.

There's not many men that I can say that our biggest competition with each other was to see who could help the other out more.

don't feel bad for Bronco, he'll be doing alot of riding this winter via his new Home.

We might even get to ride together he's only about 70 miles or so from me.

There used to be many trails on fort hood and a moto track , but I haven't been there since the mid to late 90's

They say that you can choose your friends but not your relatives. It follows that, when a close friend moves away, it'll probably hurt a lot. And you and Bronco, together, have grenaded more DRZ heads than anyone else here!

Relax, though, mate. The Internet makes the world very small indeed! You'll keep in touch.

Ian

what part of texas?

Fort Hood is in Killeen TX

?e=9&GetMapDirect=Gme5diw%2ca%3a9u12%3b%40%24x9%2dal9472%26%3d1a%21z25d67%3a9a%402d48sd%401%26h4yxla%24xqyz00%402n56%2an%26u72u%2c%24xuzr%3a%26%40%24%3alu%40l1u82u%40%5fw0%2dtnq472%26%40%24nq67%261%2c%240062%3a%26

10Guy.. We will ride again?

I'm on the far side of OR now.. Riding in Prospect OR till sunday so Mothership can take a Street bike riding class Thur, Sat & Sun.. ..She needs an endorsement for her Lic.... Seeing as I bought her a new street bike yesterday :banghead:

Darn that 32 ft toy hauler got real small all of a suddon. :banghead:

Fort Hood is vast and training grounds for a lot of things.....

I am proud to work for a company that does its part for our nation and among other things makes some items used by our troops for training and war games..... :banghead:?

Oh ya and good luck with the move Erik. Watch out for them hurricanes and tornados down there. :banghead: