Sign in to follow this  

TT MCCT Shipping Yet?

Has anyone received theirs yet? I'm looking forward to piece of mind after installing my MCCT, which I ordered a week or so ago.

"Estimated" means approximate. Could be sooner, could be later. :banghead:

I thought maybe somebody might have gotten an early one.

Post up if you get one!

Mine still says pending. Same as since the 30th when I placed the order.

They will all be going out by the end of the week.

No big deal, but cool for sure. Thanks! :banghead: Again, look at the customer service :banghead:

can't wait-well actually I can, I hope the manufacturer doesn't feel pressured too much - I've been in that situation and always liked having the time to give everything a final check before putting my name to a job and always had misgivings about things being rushed through production. Mine is pending too.

i remember about this time a year ago waiting on my Pre-ordered TT graphix. I think they were like 8 weeks over due. :banghead:

i remember about this time a year ago waiting on my Pre-ordered TT graphix. I think they were like 8 weeks over due. :banghead:

Well let's hope they are more on the ball with these. I thought the reason for the graphics not happening was because not enough pre-orders came through. It sounds pretty good everytime I've talked to Craig with the MCCT. I know the demand is a lot higher for them than the graphics. Time will tell.

I dont know about THAT. everybody and their brother SAID they were gonna get the graphix, but when it came time to put up the dough, no one actually put their money where there mouth was.

and the reason for the delay was some post production issues and they had to be redone.

Oh, gotcha. That's just what I thought I heard. Well I hope the MCCT doesn't fall through.

I just received an email stating the TT store is receiving them today (oct 13) and will be shipping asap.

There where a few manufacturing delays and the damn UPS driver was behind schedule yesterday so the moron dropped off at our neighbor's store and drove right by us! That's the second time in a month. We use FedEx for our shipments and this kind of stuff rarely happens. I know it's the individual driver, but still frustrating... I guess will have to fire off a few shots as he drives by next time. :banghead:

So, we have some packaging to do so that we can get these puppies out the door. I'm happy to say they look awsome and should perform equally well. :banghead:

Thanks for your patience fellas, we're almost there...🤣

I think it may be UPS vegas... I get a bunch of packages to my house in the green valley area, and UPS is notorious for ghost knocking (knocks light and then hauls ass)

I just found a new rear tire laying at my door,

it wasn't there when I came home. Fantom UPS driver , he must have hauled a44 with out even knocking