Riding buddies

I live in Palm Bay. I don't MX but trail ride a lot. We ride west of town on a few thousand acres. Always the more the better. Keep an eye on the Friday Club posts. You're welcome to join us. Also, I ride on Saturday's a lot too. PM me and I'll let you know the next time I go. I won't be riding this weekend as I have to take my bike down for some maintenance, but next weekend for sure. :banghead::banghead:

Thanks FLboy. I would like to ride with the group out at hpaw. I'm guessing that most of the guys that have ever of Friday off work where I do. I think I've ridden with a few of the Friday club out behind SC. Anyways, I'll watch the threads and appreciate the offer. Anyone else interested in riding even behind SC, feel free to PM me. Thanks. -JR-

I'm also in Palm Bay. Haven't ridden behind SC in a while. I'm usually up at bithlo on sundays with bubbyman. I've been to hpaw a few times with some buddies. Didn't enjoy it very much since I was the only bike. If you want to ride during the week pm me, otherwise I usually ride every sunday.

It's Space Coast Credit Union. It's off of wickham in north melboune. There's a bunch of land behind it where people ride. It used to go out there 4-wheelin' before it was shut down because a hospital was being built nearby. It's open again and I want to go out sometime. When I say open, I mean nobody is complaining and the cops are staying away. Not exactly a leagal riding spot.

Ok i see. Wasnt there a track off of I-95 down there ? Where they used to run mud trucks and stuff like that. I think they used to race those swamp buggies there also. I cant think of the excat name but I am thinking it was called mesa park or something like that.

Folks,

As I've mentioned before there are other people (e.g. Police, city folks,etc.) that "watch" these websites so please correspond riding info (the illegal stuff) thru PM's.

I can tell that since I work at Harris - Wickham campus W2 building, and see/hear all the crap that goes on out there (I jog thru there at lunch time) it won't be long. The guy who owns the storage place on Ellis is really PO'd at his windows getting "slobbered" up with mud/dirt.

Don :banghead: