Sign in to follow this  

Just got a new bike!

I just got the new 2006 CRF250, its awesome, I had the 2004 YZ250F but it blew up last weekend at Sunset Ridge. Ill post some pictures as soon as I take some.

Way to go 329, that's the one with dual exhaust right?? :banghead:

Did you hear that Baja finally made a dission and got his new bike??🤣

Mr. Bungle has not made his mind up yet. :banghead:

Good thing you didn't have the same problem as they do.🤣

Cool, I can't wait to take a look at one of those things in person :banghead:

I'm somewhat looking at getting a new bike as well, the new Kawasakie 450. :banghead:

However, they're not out yet and I don't have any money, so it works out nicely🤣

That's awesome, congrats!!! :banghead:

Too bad now you have to change your username. 🤣 So how did you blow up the Yammi? I thought they were bulletproof....

:banghead:

There was one of those new CRFs at Atalissa this weekend with the dual exhaust. Sounded pretty sweet, I didn't see how he finished though or what class he was racing. Awesome bike though, and you're lucky they didn't start some stupid thread titled yamaha329 and make it 50 pages long.

That's awesome, congrats!!! 🤣

Too bad now you have to change your username. 🤣 So how did you blow up the Yammi? I thought they were bulletproof....

🤣

There was one of those new CRFs at Atalissa this weekend with the dual exhaust. Sounded pretty sweet, I didn't see how he finished though or what class he was racing. Awesome bike though, and you're lucky they didn't start some stupid thread titled yamaha329 and make it 50 pages long.

Apparently you were too busy............ 2 times kicking over your new KTM :banghead::banghead:

I just got the new 2006 CRF250, its awesome, I had the 2004 YZ250F but it blew up last weekend at Sunset Ridge. Ill post some pictures as soon as I take some.

WHO'S '06 WERE YOU RIDING IN THE SECOND MOTO ON SUNDAY??

I KNOW YOU WERE ON JOHN'S YZF IN THE FIRST, BUT THEN I SAW

YOU WERE ON A HONDA IN THE SECOND MOTO!!!! :banghead:

OH SHAHIT........................ I DONE IT AGAIN :banghead:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:busted::busted::busted::busted::busted::crazy::crazy:🤣

WHO'S '06 WERE YOU RIDING IN THE SECOND MOTO ON SUNDAY??

I KNOW YOU WERE ON JOHN'S YZF IN THE FIRST, BUT THEN I SAW

YOU WERE ON A HONDA IN THE SECOND MOTO!!!! :banghead:

OH SHAHIT........................ I DONE IT AGAIN🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:busted::busted::busted::busted::busted::crazy::crazy:🤣🤣🤣

Oh, HOGIE. :banghead::crazy:

it was dave antolaks bike from tuf racing, it was suppose be an arenacross bike for his team, but we bought it.

Dave's still doing AX? :banghead:

So what are they riding? Any idea who's on the team?

I got to meet a couple of cool guys that were on the team while I was working there. Isaiah Johnson, Jason Thomas, Rusty Holland, Brandon Bartz, Ryan Hoffman and a few others.

Some pretty cool guys, but the coolest part was seeing what goes on behind the scenes. Its not everyday that you pick up the phone and its Mitch Payton calling to tell you your suspension is done🤣:banghead:

you're lucky they didn't start some stupid thread titled yamaha329 and make it 50 pages long.

Baja - you love the attention ..............

"Attention Whore"

W_W_2