Sign in to follow this  

What class do you race?

I posted this out of curiosity, of course... I want to see how many A riders are on TT, I would of made a poll...But I guess that option was disabled...No wonder i haven't seen 5000 polls lately!

edit:: oh yeah, I ride 250B [i guess thats intermediate]

Vet C (30+) in GNCCs, Vet B in D-11 Enduros and Vet in D-11 harescrambles. I don't race every weekend though. I'l hit 2 or 3 of each during the year and mix in a lot of trail riding with my buddies. I am thinking of running the whole D-11 Enduro series next year since there are only 7 for the entire year.

Open Amateur in Desert racing.

Just started this year after many many years of dreaming/pondering :banghead:

250 B motocross, switching to 125 B motocross and +25 in 2007, More competition in the 125 class. Hopefully moving to A in a couple of years.

In the desert I race in the Expert class, any other form like MX or GPs the class just above Beginner like Amateur or Novice..

250C class although I have only race once. I may just run the 30+ class and have my ass handed to me though the next time, it seems a little safer.

Desert Veteran 250 Beginner. Whoo hooo!!! I started riding after seeing On Any Sunday as a kid. I started desert racing after seeing Dust to Glory.

Right now I'm in 125B, theres an indoor track called the motoplex around here and my dad wants me to try a few A races there and see how it goes, theres now a whole lot of competition there so I dont know. I'm top four in B and the other top three guys are moving up to 125A. So we'll see how it goes.

I race 250A in enduros and also in harescrambles and motocross.

125B, 250B, and +25 (we dont have B here). But next year I'll run A.