Sign in to follow this  

which 125 ,250

250 four stroke or 250 stroke? If you are coming off of a crf150, and are looking for a playbike, I would go with a yz125 or a ktm 125sx. If you wanna be serious about racing, get a 250f. And if I were you I would not get a 250 2 stroke coming off a 150.

250 four stroke or 250 stroke? If you are coming off of a crf150, and are looking for a playbike, I would go with a yz125 or a ktm 125sx. If you wanna be serious about racing, get a 250f. And if I were you I would not get a 250 2 stroke coming off a 150.

ditto

alright going to get a bike later on and i ride a 150 wat should i get next :banghead: 250 or 125

What kind of riding do your do? What kind of riding do you want to do?

am i the only one who loves my 250?

the 250 is a WAY better desert bike, and track bike. however on trails, a 250 is still better, but i find it much more fun and challenging ridin my buddies 125 on the trails.

125 just isnt in the same league anymore. the 125's are now only for 2 stroke enthusiasts, and riders that just play around with their bike every once in a while. if u do any serious ridin, ( dunes, trails, mx) then the 250 is the way to go.