Sign in to follow this  

IDAHO GIRL MOVING BACK!!!! Real Estate help?

Born and raised and must return. I need housing in Boise and prefer a 2-5 acre house with a riding track!!! Starting here. . .any suggestions? Hubby has a WR450 and I a CRF230, 13 yr old black belt daughter has a TTR125.

Moving this summer, my mom is recently widowed and the spuds are calling us home. Boise or surrounding area is where we want to be. . . riding in God's country.

Thanks!

A 2-5 acre house is HUGE!!!! :banghead:

Check with the Treasure Valley Trail Machine Association in Boise.

http://www.tvtma.com/

They are a pretty big club down south and may have some contacts for you.

Good luck!

2-5 acre house would be great. I could ride inside all year long :banghead::banghead: . Just kiddin' good luck with housing and your move.

I've got a buddy who's an agent in CDA, but don't think he has any Boise listings...

Mark

haha if you're still lookin for a house, you can buy one that is being built on the Woodland Track!!! haha :banghead:

Born and raised and must return. I need housing in Boise and prefer a 2-5 acre house with a riding track!!! Starting here. . .any suggestions? Hubby has a WR450 and I a CRF230, 13 yr old black belt daughter has a TTR125.

Moving this summer, my mom is recently widowed and the spuds are calling us home. Boise or surrounding area is where we want to be. . . riding in God's country.

Thanks!

Have you considered Mountain Home? Land, taxes, as well house prices are much cheaper (we built a 2220 square foot house on 5 acres for $206,000). You won't get anything close to that in Ada/Canyon County areas. A lot of people from Boise are starting to move down here and still work there because the commute is shorter timewise. :banghead:

How far is that from downtown. . .and Eagle? We are not afraid to drive. . .living in Phoenix that's all we do. How are the schools in Mtn Home? I am originally from Idaho Falls and have never lived in Boise.

How far is that from downtown. . .and Eagle? We are not afraid to drive. . .living in Phoenix that's all we do. How are the schools in Mtn Home? I am originally from Idaho Falls and have never lived in Boise.

It's about 35 minutes to the downtown, and about 45 to Eagle, depending on traffic. The school system probably isn't as good as the Boise area, but I beleive is adequate (I have two kids who graduated from MH).

If you are looking for a good school system i would have to say Fruitland is probably the best you can find, its a 3A school with about 4000 people in the town, the riding is pretty good and you have Ontario (which is tax free) for all your shopping needs, and its only about 45 minutes to eagle.