Sign in to follow this  

white bros. vs. Dr.D

I just put a White Bros Aluminum Pro on My CRF450R and you can feel the difference over the stocker. It smooths the power out and throws it on right where you need it.

just my 2cents.

I just put a White Bros Aluminum Pro on My CRF450R and you can feel the difference over the stocker. It smooths the power out and throws it on right where you need it.

just my 2cents.

Me too, that pipe rocks its super lightweight, hits hard, sounds/looks awsome..wb sure knows how to make a good pipe

what do you think? WB alum pro 2 or Dr.D. $50 price difference. both SS or aluminum.🤣:banghead:

:banghead::busted::busted::busted::busted::crazy::crazy:

Whats wrong, are you afraid to post another exhaust question in the WR/YZF250 section?

I thought you already made your mind up on a WB's system? 🤣🤣:busted:

DR.D for sure, :banghead: as it was the number #1 choice in the last 4 stroke exhaust shootout. :banghead: Now there is a new exhaust system by DMC, here is another power-house exhaust system and the header tucks in nice and tight.

I wouldn't worry about the price of the system unless you own a 2006 CRF 250

RMR 🤣

Apparently there was some "extensive" R&D to figure out the weight distribution with the twin silencers, so using a single will throw it out of balance.

So you are saying that to properly balance out the bike we need to run a header and mid pipe on the left side as well. :banghead:

RMR :banghead:

mmmm...carbon pro!! For me I would perfer the WB, but have herd many good things about the Dr.D

ya and right now there are lots of deals all over the net on carbon pros and aluminum pros cuz the models are coming in..i got my complete aluminum pro for $250 free ship,

(same as carbon pro - all titanium but with aluminum canister)