Sign in to follow this  

durhamtown 12hr

Who's going?, I'm going, if anyone esle is going maybe we can get hooked on the drive up or in the pits.

Well, we were up there last weekend........tried to make campsite reservations for this weekend and next. They told us they weren't sure............would put us on a list and they'd call us mid-week last week to let us know about this weekend. (I'm having trouble picturing exactly what it is they do for reservations........doesn't seem that difficult to me...........I don't know what the "list" is for............I mean, if you have X number of campsites available, you book X number RV's and then there are no more available...........maybe I'm missing something) Anyhow, never heard from them so assumed they were "booked up." Went down to Waldo today to ride and my daughter called me (she didn't ride due to homecoming.............what's up with that :banghead::banghead: ) and said Durhamtown just called and said we had reservations and wanted to know if we were coming or not???? Mind you, this is mid-day on Saturday and the first we had heard from them.

Anyhow..........long way of saying.......if they happen to come through with a reservation for us, we will be there............but not to race.