Sign in to follow this  

I am riding Friday - 10/14/05

OMT,

A few of us are hitting Green Dots on Sunday, early AM (rolling out of North Bend by 6am). I should be getting the maps today. We plan on staging out of Old Vantage hwy area, one that you have described a few times.

We are fairly fast, decent riders so if you want to be a guide :banghead: feel free to come along.

Mike - mx813

OMT,

A few of us are hitting Green Dots on Sunday, early AM (rolling out of North Bend by 6am). I should be getting the maps today. We plan on staging out of Old Vantage hwy area, one that you have described a few times.

We are fairly fast, decent riders so if you want to be a guide :banghead: feel free to come along.

Mike - mx813

Sounds fun but I have prior arrangements on Sundays. You will enjoy yourselves. There is so much to explore there that you will only scratch the surface on your day ride.

Well I am riding Taneum unless it gets snow. It did rain very lightly this evening in Quincy. Hopefully that did not translate into snow at Taneum.

Rode Taneum Tuesday, conditions were perfect! Good traction, very little mud, a little dust in the tight stuff under the canopy. Only saw two hikers all day. 40 degrees at 10am, climbed to 60 by 3pm. Have Friday off and was thinking about riding, flipping price of diesel has me scratching my chin. :banghead:

I should be getting the riding in over there while it's still possible. :banghead:

nick,

i had planned to hook up with pat and his gang at naches on fri. however, the drive doesn't have me overly excited. i am more inclined to do the I-90 express to taneum. what time are you going to be there? 9:00? have you any takers yet?

sean

nick,

i had planned to hook up with pat and his gang at naches on fri. however, the drive doesn't have me overly excited. i am more inclined to do the I-90 express to taneum. what time are you going to be there? 9:00? have you any takers yet?

sean

Yes, Jay is going to be there. I too had thought about hooking up with Pat. Naches is closer for Jay but quite a drive for me. I haven't told Jay about Pat and gang going to Naches and he may want to opt for that (if I tell him :banghead: ). Right now its set for Taneum between 9:00 and 9:30 a.m. at the Junction. I'll post again today if anything changes.

i just spoke to pat - he will be at taneum too. see you guys at about 9. will jay be bringing apples - yum!

-s

rob,

pretty sure I shot you an email on regular email... give me a call so you can hook up w/Justin and I.

mike

I am a new rider, and would like to get to know more people who ride. Anyone want to hook up this weekend?

I am a new rider, and would like to get to know more people who ride. Anyone want to hook up this weekend?

What kind of riding do you do? How far are you willing to travel to ride? Where in Washington do you live?

Your welcome to ride with us in Eastern Wa.

What kind of riding do you do? How far are you willing to travel to ride? Where in Washington do you live?

Your welcome to ride with us in Eastern Wa.

I really like to trail ride, live in Stanwood, and depending on the weekend I will travel.