Sign in to follow this  

Wow!! Just got a new 03 KLX 400

Hello,

I have been lurking in this forum for a while trying to decide whether or not the DRZ was the bike for me. I decided that it is and I just brought home a leftover 03 KLX 400 from the dealer yesterday. My only complaint is my inability to stay at or below the posted speed limit. I have been riding a 1980 XT 500 as my daily driver for some time now. The 20 some odd years of technological advancement sure shows in the difference between these 2 bikes. There are certain things that I still love about that old bike, but this KLX feels like a magic carpet. I ordered the gel seat and the rack from the Suzuki dealer. I also bought the extended warranty on the recommendation of others on this forum. I just want to say thanks for the huge amounts of info that you guys keep flowing here. It really helped me make an informed decision.

Jeff Moore

Welcome to the family, Jeff...

My main trail riding buddy also bought a leftover 03 KLX400 this year. His is the 'R' model. Coincidentally, his last name is also 'Moore'.

Hope you get as many grins out of your bike as he does...

2c037d96.jpg

welcome to the club. i also have the green drz. it's so much fun. you should be able to find all the info. you could need on here and then some. good luck shredding :banghead:

Welcome and keep reading and riding! 🤣

:busted::busted::banghead::busted: Oh, by the way, your pocket book now belongs to us!:busted::busted::banghead:🤣

Just open up and say ahhhhhhhhhhhh...........

damn I'm broke🤣

Damn! A left over '03? I can't find a left over '05 DRZ here in Dallas. Congrats!

Cool! Another Green Monster joins the group. Congrats. :banghead: