Sign in to follow this  

pitster or xtreme? and why?

Lots of reviews on here, check them out, Please let us know if we can help. I'll let other speak for me, But know you will have the best after sale service in the business!

www.pitsterpro.com

I went with the extreme cr3 and had no problems whatsoever the reason i went whith it is because its been out longer and ive never seen a problem whith one at the track or talkin to my buds yet

www.trapaniracing.com

Go with the pitster pro. I have one and have had no problems besides the chain derailing and taking out some parts on the motor but that was from a rock wedging in there. I mentioned the problem in this forum and a couple weeks later there were parts delivered to my door. Thanks Vince.

Hey Arn't You One Of Those Extream Dealership Guys? If So Won't Your Boss Get Mad For You Wanting A Real Race Bike?.

Well No Matter What You Do Buy Enjoy The Ride.

"uh dont blow smoke up anyones a#s"

I was just stating that i was impressed with the service. Wouldnt get that good of service outa a Honda dealer.

actually i would rathere ride a xtreme nowing all the trash talk coming from all these guys that ride pitsters...wow what a punch of immature people i would have to be crazy to ride a pitster.. i cant wait to ride my 124 xtreme.... look oiut for next year...wow for all you pister guys to just trash and put people down you show alot of class maybe you should be man enough and step it up to the plate lets me know where you;ll be racen at and ill be there.....oh and here is a helpfull hint i should through your way....what spare parts to bring to a race if you own a pitster...shock,,,swingarm and hmm whats that other thing you need,, you know you used to eat them when you where a kid? oh yaaaa deeezzzz nuttsss

wow i really feel bad for the guy that brought pitster in to this chat room he is a really nice guy its just his followers persay that have hurt this pit bike

actually i would rathere ride a xtreme nowing all the trash talk coming from all these guys that ride pitsters...wow what a punch of immature people i would have to be crazy to ride a pitster.. i cant wait to ride my 124 xtreme.... look oiut for next year...wow for all you pister guys to just trash and put people down you show alot of class maybe you should be man enough and step it up to the plate lets me know where you;ll be racen at and ill be there.....oh and here is a helpfull hint i should through your way....what spare parts to bring to a race if you own a pitster...shock,,,swingarm and hmm whats that other thing you need,, you know you used to eat them when you where a kid? oh yaaaa deeezzzz nuttsss

Man what the hell did u shuv up ur ass? What people with pitsters are talking trash and being inmature/putting people down..i sure dont see any and ive been in here wayyy longer than you have???? Good god, i can tell who is the real mature person here and it isnt you...

hey kx250frider651 why dont you come race me to if you want. i wouldn't mine sticken my xtreme,,,,xtremely far up your ass..if you dont wanna get out of my way...lets go for S.O. come on tough guy lets race

and thats all i got to say about that if YA SMMMELLLLLLLLAAA WHAT IMM COOKKEN

Man Mxs Is Having A Mental Brake Down Or Somethin I Think He Fell Off His Pit Bike One To Many Time Oh Wait Did He Dicide WHAT BIKE TO GET YET :banghead:

Opps I Forgot One More Thing Kx250rider651 Next Time Tell Your Boyfriend Mr. Moto To Swallow Before He Wipes His Chinn Off