Sign in to follow this  

Te250???

I'm going to be purchasing a new 250f. I came off a Honda xr400. I really liked the reliabilty of the xr, just want something a little more modern. I have only been riding for a year. Can someone tell me a little more about the TE250? How much are they? How would they compare to a Yamaha Wr250? Big Bob, any insights? Next week I'm going to buy something. I sold the xr400 acouple of months ago and am dying to go riding again. Thanks for any help. Oh, is the TE250 green stickered?

I'm going to be purchasing a new 250f. I came off a Honda xr400. I really liked the reliabilty of the xr, just want something a little more modern. I have only been riding for a year. Can someone tell me a little more about the TE250? How much are they? How would they compare to a Yamaha Wr250? Big Bob, any insights? Next week I'm going to buy something. I sold the xr400 acouple of months ago and am dying to go riding again. Thanks for any help. Oh, is the TE250 green stickered?

Yes on the Green Sticker. Call Chris at Malcolm Smith Motorsports. He has a 2005 TC250. 951-687-1300 ask for Chris in sales. I am sure they want to move the 2005's. Thank you Mark