Sign in to follow this  

Brembo Master Installed

ive had mine(master and caliper) for the whole season.

get the gp caliper too.you wont regret it.

is it that much better over the motomaster?

are pads readily available for it? I'm strictly a Vesrah guy, and I didn't see anything listed on their site for them (ie-34/30 caliper). I'll give them a call when they get back from the GNF.

Does it fit with no issues? A buddy of mine had to grind down the back of his Brembo on his CRF motard, just not sure what caliper he actually had.

ive only used the brembo pads.i havent crossed them to a different pad but it looks to be a common pad.

mine bolted on with no issues.i actually shimmed mine in ward to center the rotor.i think the clearance issues have alot to do with the hub.i have Z hubs on mine.smae demensions as stock.

ive used motomaster before and will again but the brembo has way better feel imho.

http://groups.msn.com/burnedsdrzpage/05crf450supermoto.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2295

Definitely something consider. I'll give my current setup a few trys, rethink the decision come spring time when the 'season' returns

if you already have the motomaster caliper,what size master did you get?

the brembo caliper take a 16mm while the motomaster uses 13-14mm.

the 16

I think you might have made a mistake with the 16mm. I have the 13mm Magura / Motomaster setup on my bike and it stops HARD with one finger. I don't think you will be able to modulate the 16mm enough to get full braking consistantly. The 13mm is close enough to an on/off switch as it is.