Sign in to follow this  

CRF50 W/Big Bore Kit Exhaust Question

I'm thinking about installing a 88 or 82 big bore kit on my stock cfr50. The only question I have is....... If I do will I have to change the exhaust out to notice a big difference? I really dont wont to make it louder. Any help or comments are welcome... Thanks.

I'm thinking about installing a 88 or 82 big bore kit on my stock cfr50. The only question I have is....... If I do will I have to change the exhaust out to notice a big difference? I really dont wont to make it louder. Any help or comments are welcome... Thanks.

I put a BBR 88 kit with a BBR Pipe. The stock pipe really chokes the power after a big bore is done. I put the stock end cap on the BBR pipe and it really keeps the noise down vs a straight aftermarket pipe.

With a stock head 88 it will run fine with the stock pipe. Its when you get the race head 88 kits that the stock pipe really chokes them up.

With a stock head 88 it will run fine with the stock pipe. Its when you get the race head 88 kits that the stock pipe really chokes them up.

Right, I have The BigHead. :banghead: