Sign in to follow this  

Yz150f!!!!

Wow the yz85 plastics look like crap on that, Wered the subframe go? I like how the seat goes like this:

______/

Also why does the part on the frame by the skidplate and by the trees looks in a diffrent color from the skid plate, rest of the frame. Also in most bikes you can see the shock from the side veiw, i could be wrong it could be standing verticle hiding in the engine..

Well looks awsome, and fake..

Thanks for the link it looks really trick real or not. :banghead:

this is not the photoshopped one floating around. this one looks legit. it has the aluminum frame and it has very different shrouds from the 85 or the 250f. alos a few other diffrent things

The clutch cover is all squished, the aluminum frame turns into a steel frame at the steering stem and aluminum frames arent leagel in the 85cc class.

if you look closely enough at the magazine it almost appears to be a colored pencil drawing.

whoa repost...plus its not even real its all photoshoped....06' yz250f with yz85 plastics and wheels etc

does an 85 have an aluminum frame? then why would a 150, even if it was real?

totally fake, the frame is all squished together the engine is out of proportion because it is squished in and the seat is two photoshopped together to look like one

the frame is all squished because the page is cut off since it is scaned copy of a japanese mag. im looking at the dirt rider right now and i think this is real.

Seems like the Kawasaki 450 issue to me. They had real pictures at first, but that was not the final design of the bike. This seems like a first look type thing. seems extremely irresponsible to put a photoshoped bike in a magazine if you are an editor. So, IMO they must have a good reason to believe it's legit if they put it in a major magazine like Dirt Rider.

its in the dirtrider mag. the newest one. the reason it looks squished is that it was scanned on my printer , and the magazine was positioned wrong.