Sign in to follow this  

I've Always Wondered..

Anyone know how dirtbikes are made? I mean, how are they mass distributed? I've always just thought of a huge factory and alot of mechanical machines putting them together piece of piece like cars.

Anyone know how their made? :banghead:

And you guys complained about whitey. :banghead:

Yes that are assembled on a assembly line in huge factories with smoke billowing out of them and people drinking beer and pinching the bottoms of waitresses afterwards too.

And you guys complained about whitey. :banghead:

Yes that are assembled on a assembly line in huge factories with smoke billowing out of them and people drinking beer and pinching the bottoms of waitresses afterwards too.

No wonder some of the bikes come out retarted.. :banghead:

Well, it's more like a bunch of japs on an assembly line who go home to a steaming bowl of rice, but you get the idea.

For the World Supercross 2 years agp they went into KTM's assm line and showed the bikes being put together...pretty cool.

Well, it's more like a bunch of japs on an assembly line who go home to a steaming bowl of rice, but you get the idea.

Only if you are more interested in pushing a racist point of view🤣🤣🤣:busted::banghead::banghead::busted::busted:

its funny, because i saw the inside of a honda factory, and all the bikes are being built by kawi robots.

All the frames are done by hand. I read on a Yamaha magazine once, that there are about 12 men who weld the frames together.

Engine blocks, triple clamps, hubs.. are probably made on lathes, milling machines and CNC machines.

They don't make.. bars, tyres, rims, most bearings, suspension.. etc.

Well there you have it! lol.

I just remember seeing some aftermarket triple clamps done by CNC. Anywho..

I'm pretty sure the hubs, triple clamps, ect are cast, not milled.

First cast then milled or bored.