Sign in to follow this  

Gear

I'm 5'8 and I'm getting a 150F. I'm just wondering what gear would look good with the bike. I want to get gear that will last me, but I don't want the gear to be on the pricey side either. What kind of gear should I get?

Asking a ? like that is like asking what bike you should get. It all comes down to personal opinion. Just remember, don't go cheap on your safety gear.

I got the Answer Sycron Gear which is nice, A KBC Helmet, Scott Goggles, 661 Gloves, Thor T-30 Boots, Answer Team 2 and 661 Boots. I also got a Thor Chest Protector, Answer Chest Protector, and 661 Under Roost Protector. All are nice, Use them for seperate ocasions. I would recomend the 661 boots for the boots, I love em the most out of the three pairs i got. They are the most comfortable. And they look really nice. I got there gloves too but they have a problem of tearing at the palms. But that could be from my wrecks. lol. The gear is vented which is nice cause where i live. And the Helmet is Comfortable. The goggles are wide and stuff so they give u alot of veiwing, and if u do racing u can buy Tear off Adapters to use Tear offs. And if your goin to be doin racing. Look into some Astericks Knee Protectors. Youll Need them. I proct my leg cause i didnt have a set of them. Still dont but i need a set. But that should cover it.