Sign in to follow this  

switching from rm125 to rmz 450

I have currently ridden an RM125 for 2 years now and I want to upgrade to an RMZ 450. All the people I've talked to say there afraid to ride it because it is so powerfull. Is there any truth to this or are they all pathetic. I am a 210 lb rider though so I might not have some of the problems that they have.

There is some truth but not much, theyre just soft. Ofcourse the 450 has more power but it is easier to ride than a 125, you can just roll that power on and its all controlable. 125s can be a handful, you have to hold the throttle wide open all day long and clutch the hell out of it, it can get away from you pretty quick.

You can ride a 450 like a nana or like ricky c. I would say go for it. A RMZ250 will have similar power to your 125 and you will become bored of it very quickly, a 450 should last that little bit longer before they become boring aswell. Theres no big hit and your eyes dont turn white. Now go and ride a jetted RM250 with pipes and reeds and then you have a scary machine.

Go the 450

You'll really like the RMZ. Easy/smooth power. I went from an RM 250 to an RMZ 250 to an RM 250 and now a RMZ 450. The 450 is the easiest to ride.