Sign in to follow this  

dual sport kit

The cheapest is a homemade if you can do it, there's a few posts on this topic on Thumpertalk. I've owned two Baja Designs kits and an old one called a Legalizer. I've had 2 Trickdualsport kits on my last 2 bikes and I'm sold on them. I like my Trick kit for the forward thinking engineering. The other kits are off the shelf parts you can buy. The Trick kit has a resetable circuit board and power port for accessories. Customer service at Trick is top notch. Trick does one thing, they build Dualsport kits. Nicely.

I have 1 TDS and one BAJA and I love the TrickDualSport kit. It is by far the best kit out. It is an easy clean install and the only problem I have had with it is the loose nut behind the wheel. (My wife forgetting to turn it on)

The Trick Kit costs $540. - Worth every penny. You spent a few thousand on your bike. Spend another $540 to get the best.

The cheapest is a homemade if you can do it, there's a few posts on this topic on Thumpertalk. I've owned two Baja Designs kits and an old one called a Legalizer. I've had 2 Trickdualsport kits on my last 2 bikes and I'm sold on them. I like my Trick kit for the forward thinking engineering. The other kits are off the shelf parts you can buy. The Trick kit has a resetable circuit board and power port for accessories. Customer service at Trick is top notch. Trick does one thing, they build Dualsport kits. Nicely.

DITTTO