Sign in to follow this  

The Landing MX SUNDAY 10-12-05

Anyone else going? I am! KTM 250sx-f, number 89 (black background and white numbers), white 91 ford ranger, 16 years old, real short hair, about 5'8 or so, probably orange or blue gear. I'll probably be on the intermediate track most of time, checking things out sometimes and sometimes putting in hard laps. Might play on the other tracks too, dunno yet, say somethin if your goin too! :banghead:

Yeah its been raining here(about 45min. from the track) but I think its supposed to clear up after tomorrow so that would hopefully make the track not too dry and not too wet, just perfect by sunday. See-you there! :banghead:

I may be there, I am going to BD on sat with a few friends and to try out my new bike. If you see anybody with a white s10 and a bike or two in the back come over and say hey. By the way I just bought a tm so i am sure i will stick out anyway.

Matt.

TM.....dont see alot of them...lets hear all about it.

anyone else see whats wrong with this post? ...The Landing MX Sunday 10-12-05???

Wasnt the 12th on wednesday?

It'll be wet alright! I just got my bike 2 weeks ago and I just bolted ona bunch of stuff to make it fit better. I'm tall. I'll be in the white pickup that says "By Owner Yachts" with a huge logo on the side. Stop by and say hi.

Anyone who comes can watch me probably my bust my ass a few times because never tryed going through the whoops fast before, only been through them a few times, so I will be trying to learn how to do them fast, hopefully won't land on my wirst and thumb too hard since its still kinda healing for being broke, but it should be fun. C-you all there. :banghead:

hopefully won't land on my wirst and thumb too hard since its still kinda healing for being broke,:

I know the feeling all too well, just got my pins removed thursday, that went easy, now it the yr of recovery I have thats gonna be painfull.

I know the feeling all too well, just got my pins removed thursday, that went easy, now it the yr of recovery I have thats gonna be painfull.

Glad to hear everything is going smoothly for you.

Yeah that part went easy, its the physical therapy that I start on tuesday that is gonna be more painful the any cast coming off or pins being removed, but the good news that I am alreay stronger and can move it more then the Doc's thought I would for only having my cast off and pins out fot 3 days. So things are already looking better then was first thought, I still think its gonna be late late next yr before I throw a leg over a bike.

Had some fun today in all those ruts today but it was also kinda frustrating. My clutch wasn't working at all so I wrecked quite a few times since I couldn't use it but its good, I liked the challenge of riding in those conditions without a clutch :banghead: . When I got home my dad thought of bleeding it and now its good as new.. wish I would of done that sooner :banghead:

I had no freaking' clutch at ALL! Dad snapped my hydro line in the trailer.

520's don't need no stinking clutches though.