Sign in to follow this  

Blue plastics....... again.

I know that as of now, Acerbis does not make replacement blue plasts for the 400. (or at least they aren't listed on the website) does any other company make blue replacement plastics?

oh and if i went all black but the blue tank how do you guys think it would look?

I've seen a few black and blue bikes, usually it is my bike making me black and blue though :banghead: , and they look good. Change the tank to a black plastic one and you'll be all black with whatever headlight shell color you have. That is the only piece that is not available aftermarket.

Change the tank to a black plastic one and you'll be all black with whatever headlight shell color you have. That is the only piece that is not available aftermarket.

You can get the SM headlight shell in black from the Suzuki Stealer.

-

You can get the SM headlight shell in black from the Suzuki Stealer.

-

Only work for an 02 and newer S though, not the E nor the early style S.

Only work for an 02 and newer S though, not the E nor the early style S.

Do you know who much of a difference there is between the 00 and the 02 headlight shroud? I have a 06 sm shroud on order right now for my 00. Is it a close fit, or something that can be modified to work or should I forget it and cancel my order. I had ask on here a few weeks ago and was told by someone else that it would fit.(I'm not questioning your info) I will just be disappointed if I wait for 3 weeks to get it and it wont work. :banghead::banghead:

I have and s model

It fits like it meant to be... Have mine for two weeks and its very nice looking blue-black motard.. and good lighting is a plus thing I'm a night urban rider so I want strong lights.. :banghead: that old lady isnt good looking with the aftermarket ones I think 🤣:banghead:

Try it, its cheaper than an aftermarket light i think, its only the plastic replacement...

Pics soon

It fits like it meant to be... Have mine for two weeks and its very nice looking blue-black motard

There is your answer then, I am not able to compare them personally. I have the entire assembly from an earlier S but no later one to compare it to.